Travel & Accommodation
COVID-19 Updates for visiting Korea
Notice (Updated October 8th)
From June 8th, all overseas entrants will be exempted from quarantine regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.
Beginning September 3, 2022, 0:00 AM (Saturday), the requirement for inbound travelers to submit pre-entry inspections (PCRs, RATs) and negative confirmations will be suspended, Also, the on-arrival PCR test requirement will be lifted from 1st October 2022. So please refer to this information if you are entering Korea. However, all travellers are still required to register for Q-code on Q-code website(www. cov19ent.kdca.go.kr) prior to entry into Korea.
Improving the utilization rate of the Quarantine Information Pre-Input System (Q-code) to induce shorter waiting times for entry.
Rapid response such as re-strengthening the immigration control system in the event of a change of concern or a re-pandemic.
※ long-term residents :Possession of at least one of Alien Registration Card, Domestic Residence Report, Permanent Residence Card, Consulate in Korea ID, and USFK ID
※ For more information, please refer to [KCDC website] → [Notifications] → [Notice].
- Incheon Airport COVID-19 Testing Center provides COVID-19 test and issues certificate for inbound and outbound passengers.
- Incheon Airport manages 2 COVID-19 Testing Centers(East / West) at T1 and 1 COVID-19 Testing Center(West) at T2.
- Incheon Airport COVID-19 Testing Center offers following tests : ①RT-PCR ②Antigen/Antibody.
- Please select testing center and time at your convenience since all testing centers offers same type of tests at same price.
- You must bring your passport to take COVID-19 test and get certificate.
For more information, please check https://www.airport.kr/ap_cnt/en/svc/covid19/medical/medical.do
Recommended Travel Insurance