International Gerontechnology Forum(IGEF FORUM)
Aging-friendly Industry Policy, R&D Forum Overview
We invite you to discuss the current status and direction of the Aging-friendly industry policy in Korea.
Korea is the only country that has enacted the Age-Friendly Industry Promotion Act and is making efforts to develop related businesses. In Korea, a country with an aging society, we provide opportunities to find out what policies the new government is implementing, listen to opinions from each field and reflect them in policies.
• Forum’s Purpose:
- Sharing policies and R&D directions of each department.
- Providing information to respond to corporate policies and R&D.
- Discussion for integrated policy and R&D.
- Providing insights to each country through global sharing of domestic policies and R&D.
- Listening to the opinions of overseas experts.
- Announced by the person in charge of each department.
- Public-private-academic research expert panel discussion.
Organizing Forum Sessions
• Policy Forum:
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare's Aging-Friendly Industry Policy
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy's Aging-Friendly Industry Policy
- Aging-friendly Industry Policy of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- The Ministry of Science and ICT's Policy on Aging-Friendly Industries
- Panel discussion (2 domestic and 2 overseas)
• R&D Forum:
- R&D status and direction of the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- R&D status and direction of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.
- R&D status and direction of the Ministry of Science and ICT.
- Current status and direction of all ministries R&D.
- Panel discussion (2 domestic, 2 overseas).
Check detailed program and apply for participation in May