Gerontech (GT) Showcase & Evaluation Meeting Information
Next Generation GT Hackathon Overview
Do you have an innovative Gerontechnology product/service idea? Challenge yourself!
We are looking for novel Gerontech ideas. Students, the general public or startups can participate to compete and prove their skills.
To discover creative future talents that respond to an aging society and create an environment for continuous development.
7 teams are selected and awarded for creating novel products and services.
• Selection Method:
We select an excellent team that presents creative, socially valuable or high-business ideas in the areas of aging prevention, compensation, care and quality of life improvement for seniors.
• Selection Criteria:
Innovative, Business feasibility, Social value
• Award (draft):
- Grand Prize (1 team): ISG/organization president's award and prize.
- Grand Prize (2 teams): Sponsorship or Silver Industry Expert Forum/President's Award and Prize.
- Excellence Award (2 teams): Sponsored or hosted organization/co-hosted president’s award and prizes.
- Encouragement Award (2 teams): Sponsored or hosted organization/co-hosted president’s award and prizes.
- Individuals or teams
- students, the general public, startups, etc.
• Registration Period:
April 18 - June 30, 2022
• Application Form:
Download the form (application download and application start in April)